Friday, December 09, 2016

more Broodmother hype

Last I talked to James Raggi the print version of Broodmother Skyfortress was selling at a brisk pace and PDF sales have been sufficient that it's now #2 on the Hottest Titles list there, with Blood in the Chocolate at #3.  (Number one is one of those charity bundle deals where you get a bunch of stuff cheap and get to feel good about where the money goes.)  Thanks so much to everyone who has bought the book so far, including all the folks who had enough faith in me to back the project when it was just an idea I had.

If you are still on the fence about buying it, a few new reviews appeared:

Review by Bryce of tenfootpole.org

Review by Tenkar

And some fellow named Sean P. gives it 5 stars on DriveThruRPG.

While I've got your attention for the moment I'd just like to say holy crap, Ian Maclean's art, Alex Mayo's layout and Jez Gordon's maps really make my dumb ideas look great!  (Well, except for page 5.  Why did I let Raggi talk me into that?)

Anyway, if you're a fan of the ol' Gameblog here, please consider buying either the print+PDF edition or the PDF.

No comments:

Post a Comment