Friday, November 18, 2011

another Caves of Myrddin

Hi!  Abe here again! Me and Blixa and a donkey and some other people just got back from the stinky hole.  Well, the donkey and one of the people didn't make it back. The donkey was killed waiting for the rest of us to get back. He couldn't fit through a hole we went in.  The people was stabbed by a boney man with no meat.

I got a boney man legbone to chew on!  I also ate a spider that I found in a goblin house. It was crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside! Before that I tried to catch a big rat, but it went down a rat hole before I could get it.  All the people made a giant stick out of smaller sticks, but when they were finished they didn't throw it for me even once.  Instead they used it to poke the Magic Chair of People Talking.

Two of the people got into an argument over another stick they found.  I thought they should have given it to me!  But instead they split it.  One guy got the hard part and the other the paper inside it.  The guy who got the paper is dead now though.  The guy who got the hard part was sad when his donkey died.  I was sad too.  Donkeys aren't stuck up jerks like horses.

3 comments:

  1. I love Abe Lincoln, Vampire Hunter. (Not to be confused with the actual, historical Abe Lincoln that was also a vampire hunter.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donkeys often don't like dogs very much. They're kept on farms to protect the other animals from wolves. They sometimes get the wolf/dog thing mixed up.

    This donkey must have been a doppleganger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:00 PM

    Sure sucks when the treasure division leaves one guy with a scroll and you get the scroll tube. But then if the cursed scroll fries the dude, you're like, "Hey man this scroll tube is actually pretty nice!"

    The moral of the story is that you should never be the first one to read anything, ever.

    ReplyDelete