Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Original Warforged

Since I'm officially back on my miniatures kick, I've been checking out places like Stuff of Legends and Iron Wind Metals. I'm trying to find out if I can put together a critical mass of goofy old figures that would allow me to run Encounter Critical as a miniatures game. I've also been looking at old Dragon issues. Here's a great figure that Ral Partha was advertising circa '82:


I actually had this figure as a kid. I colored him with Dragonscale, the Ral Partha product that did metallic colors with the same powdery consistency of cosmetics like eye shadow and rouge. I think this dude would make a great Robodroid Warrior, especially if you painted a peace sign on his shield. Fight, Mechanical Knight! Fight for everlasting peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment