Monday, August 21, 2006

Still Alive

FYI there's been no Gameblog update in a several days because I haven't been on the internet since maybe Wednesday last week. My 6-year-old nephew Cameron was over for a visit for a few days, followed by my daughter Elizabeth's fifth birthday party, and a couple days of my wife Amy being ill. Cameron's back home now, the party's over, and my wife is feeling better but updates this week will be intermittent as well. I'm home with Elizabeth this week and updates will depend on the reliability of my crappy dial-up at home and her cooperating long enough for me to use the computer. She has trouble imagining any function for the computer other than for playing her games. I'm pretty sure that that attitude can be blamed on her father.

Stay awesome, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:26 PM

    Are we still on for TuesdayNightFightClub?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, TNFC is a go. I'm working on stats for the Pomarj Welcome Committee & Jamboree. Nice guys.

    ReplyDelete