Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The next adventure for my campaign?

It looks like those nifty folks over at Goodman Games have come through for me again. This month they are scheduled to release Dungeon Crawl Classics #33: Belly of the Great Beast, an adventure suitable for PCs of level 21 to 24. This adventure might be just what the doctor ordered after my Wild Times group has completed the current "Infernal Legion" plot arc. I'm cracking myself up at my own use of the term 'plot arc'. Beating the hell out of a bunch of devils hardly deserves to be referred to as such.

If you're not familiar with the Dungeon Crawl Classic line it really is great stuff. The basic idea is to combine the design ethos of the best of the 80's D&D adventures with the modern mechanics of 3.5 D&D. Wrap it up in a trade dress that's a respectful homage to the TSR modules of the era, and *presto*, perfect material for the old school dungeoneer playing by the new rules. My campaign wouldn't have gotten this far without the excellent DCC #14: Dungeon Interludes.

No comments:

Post a Comment