Friday, July 29, 2005

Heading Up North

Don't expect too much in the way of updates for the next week or so. I'll be up in Minnesota. My plan is to drop by the Games by James in the Mall of America and hopefully I'll make it over to The Source Comics and Games. The Source is by far the best Friendly Local Game Store I've ever visited. If I end up near an intarweb connection I'll try to post a little update, but otherwise I'll catch up with all y'all later in the week. I'm taking my copy of World of Synnibarr along with me for some light reading. I'll let you know how it turns out. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Lisa and I hit both those places when we were there visiting a friend.

    The Source is the shit!

    I found a copy of The Monster Burner there. How cool is that?

    :usless mindless coment end:

    ReplyDelete