Friday, November 19, 2004

Soy Mutants

Yesterday I got in the mail a used copy of Mutants & Masterminds. I don't have an opinion of the game mechanics yet, but the presentation is chock full of four-color flava. Unfortunately, the errata for the corebook is pretty large, amounting to 13 pages of text PLUS rewrites of all the hero and villain charsheets. Yeesh. Going to print with goofed up stats for all the characters in the book isn't the biggest blunder I've ever seen in the RPG industry, but it's a pretty big fuck-up. Still, it's hard not to like this game on style alone.

I poured vanilla soymilk on cold cereal for breakfast this morning. The cereal was some sort of granola type with sliced almond in it. I thought the almond and vanilla worked well together. Last night after I got home from work I tried mixing the vanilla soy with some kahlua. That turned out better than kahlua with moo juice, which is one of my drinks of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment