Friday, September 10, 2004

Damn the torpedoes, damn my eyes

I'm going to do this. I am going to start work on a D&D 3E campaign this weekend. Waiting for C&C to come out just causes unnecessary delays. Before tackling a big dungeon I think I'm going to start with some small stuff: a few simple lairs, a haunted house, a kobold-infested mine, a wight's barrow, stuff like that. Not only will this help me get into the swing of things but in past campaigns I've always had insufficient amounts of this stuff on hand. Maybe I'll do some surfing to dig up small maps.

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually thinking of running a play by IRC D&D3E for some friends that used to play D&D in high school (they're late 30's now...). I need to just jump in...putting my toe in isn't getting anything done...I'm thinking of running "The Sunless Citadel" module...hope it goes well for you...keep me posted...

    ReplyDelete