Tuesday, August 24, 2004

SenZar!

I got my copy of SenZar in the mail today, along with its monster book, Creeping Death. I haven't been able to do much more than flip through and read a couple of pages, but so far I am really impressed with this game. It's tragic that the folks behind this game managed to piss off pretty much the entire online gaming community. If you accept their basic premise (that it's okay for your roleplaying game to be about killing, looting, and getting the power-ups) then I think SenZar may be a winner. Like World of Synnibarr before it, now that I have this game I really would like to play it and maybe review it.

One thing I gotta take points off for: many pages in the SenZar core book have grayscaled illustrations "behind" the text. I hate that kind of crap. Don't obscure the text of the game, that's the part I'm most interested in!

No comments:

Post a Comment